Tradeshow Appointment Benefits
Benefits to Show Management
- Gives more in-depth demographics reflecting the nature of business done at the show.
- Helps capture data to verify value of participation to both attendees and exhibitors, spurring future marketing and attendance.
- Offers a potential revenue stream for show management. Many shows charge fees for scheduling appointments for both attendees and exhibitors.
- Helps ensure attendees who have pre-registered will attend to keep their appointments, and makes the show more valuable in the eyes of exhibitors.
Benefits to Attendees
- Saves attendees time by focusing attention on relevant exhibitor's product lines or contacts for networking.
- Allows scheduling appointments in advance and periodic updates as registration list grows.
- Provides specific reasons for attendance, which can be shown to upper management.
- Appointments can be time controlled to avoid long presentations.
- More scheduled appointments can be accomplished on the show floor than in three months of in-office visits.
Benefits to Exhibitors
- Ensures exhibitors see the targeted, qualified clients they're seeking to reach, and quantifies ROI.
- Motivates booth staff by getting them involved individually.
- Provides periodic updates before the show and sophisticated tracking data.
- Meeting with attendees they may not be able to see or reach in the past.
- See attendees that represent new business opportunities in business channels not previously exposed to.
- Helps exhibitors evaluate their ROI based upon appointments at the event.